PROFILE SUMMARY :
YaserDarwish has practical hands-on knowledge and experience in conceptual framework underlying accounting taxation subjects and corporate support. He has strong capability to teach different accounting and business courses. He combines accounting theories with real life experiences. Working with different industries (education, training, auditing and consulting) had shaped his business and accounting experiences and skills. As a CPA for over 25 years, he has developed a strong professional experience in multinational companies’ environment in the Middle East and USA.
Language: Arabic & English
AREAS OF TRAINING :
- Tax Agency Preparation Course
- SME’s A-Z (Accounting-Zone)
- Forensic Accounting
- Managing Fraud & Internal Controls
- Future Foresight Diagnostic Analysis
- Business Budgeting & Forecasting
- Accounting and Financial Management Diploma (University of Sharjah)
- Strategic Business Creation
- Automation Solution
- Business Analysis & Decision
- Feasibility Studies & Business Valuation
- Enhancing Accounting Skills for Non-Accountants
- Enhancing Tax and Accounting Skills for Lawyers
- Enhancing VAT Skills for Auditors
- VAT 3CS Training Course
- Auditor’s Role in Tax Compliance
CAREER HIGHLIGHTS AND KEY CLIENTS:
Yaser’s various qualifications in accounting have enhanced and boosted his knowledge of accounting and business standards and principles. His high-level education has strengthened his training and teaching skills positively throughout his professional career.
Yaser is a professional lecturer with in-depth business experience to illustrate and emphasize the subject matter in an interesting and engaging manner to delegates, making his training sessions interactive and dynamic. He relates theoretical concepts to real life situations to enhance understanding and arouse the curiosity of the relevant subject matter among delegates.
Yaser’s clients include the American University of Sharjah, University of Sharjah, Higher Colleges of Technology, Ministry of Finance, Ministry of Human Resources and Emiratisation, Government of Sharjah, Hoffmann La Roche (Middle East), GlaxoSmithKline (Middle East), Delta Jr College (USA) and Southern University (USA).
CERTIFICATION: QUALIFICATIONS AND CREDENTIALS :
- Master of Professional Accountancy, Southern University – USA (1990)
- Bachelor of Science in Business Accounting, Southern University – USA (1989)
- CPA, Louisiana State Board of Certified Public Accountants – USA (1991)
- Accounting Expert, UAE Ministry of Justice, Federal Courts (License # 544)
- Tax Agent, UAE Ministry of Finance, Federal Tax Authority (TAAN# 20010898)
- Founder of “Da Gate Hub Management Consultancies” tax agency, focusing on re-engineering accounting function of SME businesses to start operating like large organizations and move toward “Business Innovations” to support its future growth in various aspects through providing unique tax services for tax compliance in the UAE.
- The 2nd ranked certified Tax Agent with the UAE Federal Tax Authority (FTA).
- UAE Forensic Accounting Expert, utilising accounting skills to investigate, examine and analyze financial information and records for use in legal proceedings.
- Member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA), USA.
- Lecturer at the American University of Sharjah (AUS).
- Certified trainer with the University of Sharjah and Higher Colleges of Technology, specializing in giving training on UAE VAT to various business sectors and customers.