Vision, Mission and Values
To be the market leader local training provider of choice in Dubai for further continuous development and improvement training in the areas of law, business, language and other soft skills by the year 2020.
To design, develop and deliver training content and context that cater to the specifications of clients based on relevant thorough research, applied knowledge, hands-on experience, actual exposure, practical skills and best practices adapted to current market trends through providing learning tools and techniques that are practical, hands-on and experiential to ensure that training is dynamic, engaging and interactive.
These values reflect ENLITE’s conduct:
Exceeding expectations: Proactive and interactive client care, service and support.
Nurturing talents: Satisfied delegates equipped with relevant skills and knowledge in different fields to use in different situations.
Leading edge: Highest caliber of skilled and qualified trainers in their respective fields providing up-to-date content.
Infinite initiative and interactive activities: Continuous development, support and improvement throughout by exploring engaging and beneficial tools and techniques.
Tailored and targeted options and solutions: Personalised, flexible and bespoke content to meet delegates’ specific and individual needs.
Ethos of excellence and expanding knowledge: Following business best practices, processes, policies and procedures adapted to market requirements to gain useful and informative insights.
What Differentiates ENLITE?
- Credibility and creditworthiness (attested KHDA certificates)
- Credentials and qualities (qualified instructors and practitioners in relevant fields)
- Clear and concrete
- Customised and catered content
- Combined courses to save time and money
- Comprehensive and current content based on actual market research
- Competitive costs
- Commitment to quality not quantity
- Continuous client care and consideration to actually develop our delegates’ true skills, talents and potentials
- Complete collaboration towards improvement
- Complementary assessment throughout to ensure maximum learning
- Creativity and consistency
- Conceptual content to support practical and hands-on skills development
- Client-centric in identifying and addressing issues to overcome them and achieve desired results (3 months follow-up period to fill in gaps)
- Complimentary updates during the 3-month period