The Elegant Dining & Exquisite Entertaining Masterclass is designed to equip ladies with knowledge of British dining etiquette’s intricacies for social situations and how to host correctly in the UK.
It covers both informal and formal occasions, from enjoying a simple supper in a local bistro to attending a white tie gala dinner and hosting a party at home.
From making conversation to the correct handling of flatware, one of the most challenging tasks is talking and eating with poise and finesse, especially with the opportunity for blunders around every corner.
The video coaching lessons will coach you step-by-step on everything you need to know, from arriving at the table and knowing where to place your bag to navigating all the different cutlery pieces, and of course, what to do when something unexpected happens!
You will learn the vital responsibilities of both a host and a guest, giving you complete confidence to extend invitations to others in your social and business life, and of course, the self-assurance to accept any future invitations.
• How an elegant woman dines
• Different types of service in the UK
• Chinaware, glassware, and flatware
• Linens & table decorations
• Seating plans
• Holding flatware and glassware correctly
• Napkin placement
• The British place setting
• How to eat tricky foods
• How to handle mistakes and accidents
• How to interpret who is paying the bill
• Understanding the rules of tipping
• Different types of invitations
• Guest lists
• Menu planning
• Food and wine pairing
• Table settings
• Seating plans
• The host’s responsibilities
• The guest’s responsibilities
• How to politely ask your guests to leave!
• Hostess gifts