The Decadent British Afternoon Tea Masterclass is an experience filled with decadent delights! This quintessentially British pastime provides the elegance and charm of a by-gone era.
From the marriage of Kings Charles II to Catherine of Braganza, to Anna Maria Russell, the 7th Duchess of Bedford, you will learn about the rich social history of how this meal came about, along with how to enjoy each element of this fabulous indulgence.
You will also be educated on the current dress code for this meal, and you will learn the history of the tea gown along with examples of how fashion has influenced the style and shape of this essential item in every lady’s wardrobe.
VIDEO COACHING LESSON
• The history of afternoon tea
• High tea or afternoon tea
• Dress codes and the tea gown
• Correct style of sandwich & fillings
• The history of the scone & layering
• Selecting tea & steeping
• How to serve tea
• Stirring & drinking tea correctly
لا توجد مراجعات بعد.