- We disclaim any and all liability and responsibility for any reliance that you may place on any content contained on our website.
- The information contained on our website is general information only and provided “as is” without making any expressed or implied representations or providing any warranties as to its accuracy, completeness, timeliness, consistency, correctness, currency, reliability, availability, accessibility or suitability.
- Nothing contained on our website is meant to constitute or to be treated as sound advice. If you require any kind of advice, you must consult an appropriate professional or expert with the appropriate level of experience, knowledge and expertise.
- We are not liable to you in any way for any loss or damage that may arise in relation to your use of the content contained on our website to extent permitted by law.
- Our website contains links to other websites that are owned, operated and controlled by other third parties. These links are not recommendations or endorsements. We have no control over such third party links or websites and thus, accept no responsibility for any content contained on such links or websites or for any loss or damage that may result from your use of such links or websites.
- We disclaim any and all liability for any links or website that is not found or fails to operate by the time you attempt to access it. Such failure may be due to circumstances beyond our control or due to such links or websites undergoing some maintenance, have been removed or updated by a third party.
- The information and content contained on our website may undergo changes or updates from time to time by the time you refer to it. We are not liable to you in any way for any material that may be outdated by the time you have viewed it.
- If any provision of this disclaimer is found to be invalid, illegal, unlawful or unenforceable under applicable law, this will not affect the validity, legality, lawfulness or enforceability of the other provisions of this disclaimer, which will continue to be in full force and effect.